GUEST OPINION: Are you a small business that’s looking to expand your reach and find new customers? If so, you might be re-assessing your marketing approach and needs.
No matter the size of your business, marketing is a big part of growing your brand and finding your audience. As a smaller company, you may already be investing in foundational elements of marketing, such as a social media presence and search engine optimization. But, you might need to catch up on video marketing and the benefits it can bring to your company.
While written content and social media are essential, video marketing also has its place. And, with online content across many platforms becoming more and more popular, adding video marketing is often the right way to increase your audience. In this guide, you’ll learn some of the benefits of video marketing, particularly for small businesses.
Types Of Video Marketing
If you’re new to video marketing, you may wonder what it is and how you can utilize it for your brand. Video marketing covers a broad range of things, so it’s easiest to give some examples. Here are some ways smaller businesses can use video marketing:
- Video banner ads that show up on your website or landing pages
- Video advertisements on places like YouTube
- Video live streaming of events related to your company
These days, video marketing isn’t just creating an ad for television. Instead, it’s much more interactive and can be integrated into multiple facets of our online presence.
3 Benefits Of Video Marketing For Your Company
Now, let’s dive deeper into some of the significant benefits that adding or adjusting your video marketing strategy can bring to your business.
- Video content makes it easier for customers to learn information: While there’s the rare customer that prefers to read everything, more and more people online enjoy learning through video content. Overall, video is more memorable as it incorporates sound and visuals. So, a video marketing approach is an excellent way to get the point across for a product or promotion.
- It makes telling your brand story easier: You can write about your brand over and over, but sometimes the best way to get the story across is through video. You’ll get to choose the aesthetic, the tone, and the energy in a much more obvious way. The visuals really say it all.
- Video content is ideal for mobile devices: Most likely, your audience is looking at your website, social media, and other brand pages from their phones. Reading text can be challenging on a smaller screen, but video is an excellent medium for everything from phones to laptops to televisions. So, your customers and potential customers will likely appreciate that it’s much easier to digest the information from their mobile phones and other small devices.
While these aren’t the only benefits of adding video marketing to your small business, they are some of the many reasons you should consider this type of content.
How To Start Using Video Marketing For Your Small Business
While each company is different, video marketing can assist most businesses in growing and connecting with their target audience. So, if you’re interested in how video content can increase your brand reach and bring you success, start reaching out to video marketing companies or work with your existing teams to brainstorm ideas.
While it does take some creativity, you’ll likely see more traffic to your website and probably more sales. It’s worth testing this type of advertising to see if it yields positive returns.
ENABLE HYBRID CLOUD & REDUCE NETWORK LATENCY WHITEPAPER
Hybrid cloud promises to bring together the best of both worlds enabling businesses to combine the scalability and cost-effectiveness of the cloud with the performance and control that you can get from your on-premise infrastructure.
Reducing WAN latency is one of the biggest issues with hybrid cloud performance. Taking advantage of compression and data deduplication can reduce your network latency.
Research firm, Markets and Markets, predicted that the hybrid cloud market size is expected to grow from US$38.27 billion in 2017 to US$97.64 billion by 2023.
Colocation facilities provide many of the benefits of having your servers in the cloud while still maintaining physical control of your systems.
Cloud adjacency provided by colocation facilities can enable you to leverage their low latency high bandwidth connections to the cloud as well as providing a solid connection back to your on-premises corporate network.
Download this white paper to find out what you need to know about enabling the hybrid cloud in your organisation.
PROMOTE YOUR WEBINAR ON ITWIRE
It’s all about Webinars.
Marketing budgets are now focused on Webinars combined with Lead Generation.
If you wish to promote a Webinar we recommend at least a 3 to 4 week campaign prior to your event.
The iTWire campaign will include extensive adverts on our News Site itwire.com and prominent Newsletter promotion https://itwire.com/itwire-update.html and Promotional News & Editorial. Plus a video interview of the key speaker on iTWire TV https://www.youtube.com/c/iTWireTV/videos which will be used in Promotional Posts on the iTWire Home Page.
Now we are coming out of Lockdown iTWire will be focussed to assisting with your webinars and campaigns and assistance via part payments and extended terms, a Webinar Business Booster Pack and other supportive programs. We can also create your adverts and written content plus coordinate your video interview.
We look forward to discussing your campaign goals with you. Please click the button below.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings