FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (PRWEB)
October 03, 2022
Digital Summit Fort Lauderdale is a two-day, in-person conference that showcases marketing industry thought leaders who will present the current trends in today’s marketing sector. From renowned global leaders – like Meta, LinkedIn and Subway – to local and regional experts, each 30-minute speaking session offers highly curated content formatted as an instructional “how to,” providing attendees with breakthrough strategies and actionable insights immediately applicable to their businesses. The conference is open to all levels of marketing personnel, from campus hires to industry professionals with 40+ years of experience.
For attendees seeking guidance for honing specific skills, Digital Summit also offers its signature 4-hour deep dive courses known as Masterclasses. This year, Digital Summit Fort Lauderdale will feature several Masterclasses led by premier thought leaders, including:
- “Crafting Customer-Centric Content That Drives Authority and Traffic,” with Dale Bertrand, Fire&Spark
- “Advanced SEO Tactics for 2022,” with Janet Driscoll Miller, Marketing Mojo
- “Building the Brand Trifecta: Develop the Three Key Messaging Components that Wins More Work,” with Kate DiLeo, Kate DiLeo Branding
Digital Summit Fort Lauderdale will feature speaker sessions from prominent brands including:
- “Meta Meets the Future: Stepping into the Metaverse,” with Daniella Valeriano, Meta
- “Let’s BeReal: What Gen Z’s Favorite New Social Platform Teaches Brands About Authentic Storytelling,” with Briana Philippe, Subway
- “Cutting Through the Noise: 5 Tactics to Elevate Your Digital Strategy,” presented by Mike Epstein, Cinematic Music Group
- “2022 B2B Trends for the Contrarian Marketer,” with Ty Heath, LinkedIn
- “Don’t Delay Design: Understanding the Business Value of UX,” with Sharanya Ravichandran, JP Morgan Chase
Other notable presentations at Digital Summit Fort Lauderdale include:
- “What’s Trending? How to Break Free from the Buzzwords for Hyper-Focused SEO,” presented by Rachel Hernandez, The HOTH
- “Building the Brand Trifecta: Develop the 3 Key Messaging Components of a Brand that Wins More Work,” presented by Kate DiLeo, Kate DiLeo Branding
- “Migrating to GA4: How to Prepare Now for the Mandatory Transition,” Janet Driscoll Miller, Marketing Mojo
- “Customer Experience: Gain a Competitive Advantage with Usability Testing,” presented by Melanie Pearl, Union
- “15 Social Media Lessons It Took 15 Years to Learn with 15 Takeaways for Today,” presented by Jim Tobin, Ignite Social Media
- “11 Must-Have Automations for Ecommerce Email Marketing,” presented by J.J. Abbott, Premiere Creative
The headlining keynote speaker at Digital Summit Fort Lauderdale will be Forbes contributing journalist and former Instagram and YouTube marketer Jon Youshaei. Available for a brief meet and greet following his presentation, Youshaei will lend his expertise to attendee brand accounts through “Instagram Audits,” which include a profile assessment and specific pointers attendees can implement on the spot to improve growth.
To enable attendees to share ideas and insights after the sessions, Digital Summit Fort Lauderdale will also feature several networking opportunities including coffee breaks, catered lunches and opening and closing ceremonies.
Digital Summit Series features an extensive network of standout sponsors who attend each Digital Summit conference on-site, offering innovative products and services for branding, merchandising, email and SEO marketing, marketing and advertising automation, digital communications, digital experiences and measurement, among others. Digital Summit Fort Lauderdale sponsors include Pantheon, Media Shark, effectv, illumin, SwagChimp and devIT.
To view a complete list of speakers, presentation topics and sponsors, go to:
Digital Summit Fort Lauderdale will take place Mon., October 10, 2022 – Tues., October 11, 2022.
Broward County Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 | (954) 765.5900
To purchase passes, go to: https://fortlauderdale.digitalsummit.com/tickets/
About Digital Summit Series
The Digital Summit Series is “Where Marketers Stay on Top of Their Game.” Since 2008, the annual national conference series is held in 18 U.S. cities and features highly curated, engaging content about the newest and most relevant topics in marketing – including email marketing, content management, digital advertising, lead generation, social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), analytics and more – presented by speakers from many of the most creative companies and innovative brands. Each two-day Digital Summit features working sessions formatted as instructional, “how to” talks that cover a specific topic to provide marketers with practical, actionable tactics that can be immediately applied to their own efforts. Produced by Naylor Association Solutions, a leading provider of innovative tools and services for associations that strengthen member engagement and increase non-dues revenue, Digital Summit Series each year attracts 15,000+ marketing professionals at all experience levels who seek to further their professional development and career networking in the ever-changing and evolving digital ecosystem for marketing communications. For more information, go to https://digitalsummit.com/ and follow on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Share article on social media or email:
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings